Mole End

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." "As he hurried along, eagerly anticipating the moment when he would be at home again among the things he knew and liked, the Mole saw clearly that he must keep to the pleasant places in which his lines were laid and which held adventure enough, in their way, to last a lifetime.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

First Post...how original

Since the first post is the hardest, I will begin and conclude with a modified quote from Field Marshal Sir Douglas Haig, Commander in Chief, British Expeditionary Force, April 12, 1918.

"There must be no course but to blog. Every post must be written to the last man. There must be no neglect. With our fingers to the keys and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must blog on to the end."

The original version was much better. I ask myself, why am I blogging? This is pathetic. Oh well, love me, love my blog!

T.T.F.N.

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger beatrice said...

oh yes, dear, we love you!
I am performing the honorary-cousinly duty of being the first to comment.
Congratulations on enering blogosphere!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger ithchick said...

I doubt that I shall be very funny, unlike you, I can only be funny in person, and then its still more uniqueness then outright hilarity. But all that to say, I feel something funny brewing in my head....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home