Mole End

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." "As he hurried along, eagerly anticipating the moment when he would be at home again among the things he knew and liked, the Mole saw clearly that he must keep to the pleasant places in which his lines were laid and which held adventure enough, in their way, to last a lifetime.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Jots and Tittles

-So, I was a clumsy idiot and severely sprained my ankle, but I'll tell you about that at Boot Camp.

-So I visited an incredible college in Jackson, Mississippi, (I love that word!), but I'll tell you about that at Boot Camp.

-So I have to leave Boot Camp early because I have to, but I'll tell you about that at Boot Camp.


There is nothing in my life so urgent that it must needs be told right away, and everything I have to tell can wait until Boot Camp because, after all, these things are better told in person where teenage italics can be ever so much more effective than in print, wouldn't you agree?
(I love run-on sentences in moderation!)

So until I see all you lovelies and uglies....

3 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger beatrice said...

Oh ya!
I'm so very very wot about seeing y'all again! We have not seen each other since the PortaParty!
Oh yes, John, yes...

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger rachel tsunami said...

Roy severely sprained his ankle today too.

But no boot camp for Roy.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger ithchick said...

You weren't there to say goodbye to, you loveable jerk.*wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home