Mole End

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." "As he hurried along, eagerly anticipating the moment when he would be at home again among the things he knew and liked, the Mole saw clearly that he must keep to the pleasant places in which his lines were laid and which held adventure enough, in their way, to last a lifetime.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dearest of Friends,

From this point forward I shall no longer apologize for any long delays in posting. College takes up an incredible amount of time, though I shall drop newsie tidbits when I get the chance. Just don't forget me in the intervening spaces, and check once or twice a month.

This may come as a shock, but for the first time in my life, I finally Get Grammer! I could recite all the rules, correct all the mistakes, sure, but now I REALLY GET it. Its a wonderful feeling.

After this semester, I will not have to take any more math for the rest of my life, (at least until I teach my kids.) That is a good feeling too. All my classes are wonderful, except the afformentioned math, and I'm loving most of the minutes here.

Love ya'll,

P.S. I'll tell ya'll about the Irish guys next time.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger elliebird said...

irish guys?

did somebody say 'irish guys'?

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Cimmanim said...

yes, E. she said "Irish". Ha, I heard all about them when i saw her two weeks ago.

You were hilare talkin about that, Rebecca!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home