Mole End

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." "As he hurried along, eagerly anticipating the moment when he would be at home again among the things he knew and liked, the Mole saw clearly that he must keep to the pleasant places in which his lines were laid and which held adventure enough, in their way, to last a lifetime.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Help!?!

If anyone has any suggestions for a girl with a cold and a sprained ankle, without a car or a chauffeaur or a job or anything, who has to miss Emily-soon-to-be-Mrs.-Palmer's wedding, let me know, because that stark raving mad girl is me.

6 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Cal-el of Krypton said...

Dear stark raving mad,
Ibuprofen or tylenol(for fever) and lots of fluids for the cold. Ice and elevate as often as possible and follow up with orthopedics for the ankle. Also DO THOSE EXERCISES for your ankle that you were given!! On to the job.... because of your ankle right now a desk job would suit you. OR... better yet.... a Patient Care Secretary within a hospital... like the ER... you just sit at the computer and put in the specific orders that the doctors want on the specific patients. And you have a GREAT hospital in Temple, Scott and White! The wedding thing.... find someone who can web-cast it for you!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger ithchick said...

Thank you for your in depth comment! Actually, I was just offered a 6-week job at Scott and White as a pharmaceutical (sp?) secretary, but I'm not sure whether I should do it or not, since I had some other plans. The cold disappeared overnight, which is a relief. I HATE sitting still, but I shall try to do as you suggested per my ankle.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger ithchick said...

Oh, and I found out about my fainting.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Hey, your not the only one with problems. But I hope things get better for ya soon. God bless, Joe

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Nomos said...

I recommend watching any reality show...a few minutes of one of those, and any problems you have will seem insignificant.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger gabbie said...

hahaha. what he said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home