Mole End

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." "As he hurried along, eagerly anticipating the moment when he would be at home again among the things he knew and liked, the Mole saw clearly that he must keep to the pleasant places in which his lines were laid and which held adventure enough, in their way, to last a lifetime.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Drabble

I don't really have anything to say. I suppose I could turn to great authors and pithy quotations, but that really seems lazy of me. I really ought to come up with something original, but presently, I feel that it has already been come up with. I really should stop starting my sentences with "I."

The term is almost over. The holidays have almost begun.

Hope springs anew.

Muchly love to the faithful who still occasionally check my blog,

Rebecca (alias "Ribbie", "Ribs", "Rib", "Ri-Ri", "Frodo", and "Red")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home