Mole End

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." "As he hurried along, eagerly anticipating the moment when he would be at home again among the things he knew and liked, the Mole saw clearly that he must keep to the pleasant places in which his lines were laid and which held adventure enough, in their way, to last a lifetime.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Janice, doing I'm not sure what.
My English teacher, scary huh?
Katy, my roommate.
The Psycho Sikes

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Cimmanim said...

lol i remember those! they were hilare.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger LaceyP said...

hey girl! I think you tried to call me maybe once or twice over Thanksgiving Holidays. Maybe? Hope yours were wonderful! I'm sure it was great to see your family! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home