Mole End

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." "As he hurried along, eagerly anticipating the moment when he would be at home again among the things he knew and liked, the Mole saw clearly that he must keep to the pleasant places in which his lines were laid and which held adventure enough, in their way, to last a lifetime.

Friday, December 01, 2006

A Boring Day (With a dash of pepper)

Today hurt. Because my foot hurts. Over Thanksgiving break, which was excellent in every other respect, I was doing a bit of the scottish reel, and somehow managed to land on the top of my left foot. It didn't hurt much then, but now I have to hop upstairs, which is quite distressing. Also, all my classes were boring enough to fall asleep in, and the day was all in all quite dull, until a boy from my Civilization class wrote his number on my hand. Very shocking. Probably the closest thing I've ever had to being asked out. I'm quite sure that I didn't like it.

p.s. I wouldn't have let him draw on my hand, but I thought that he was doing just that, drawing, not writing. Wouldn't have dreamed...

p.p.s. I need to go wash my hands now.

p.p.p.s. I always write like this after I watch a Hugh Grant film. I'd apologize, but my readers will probably appreciate my current tone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home