Mole End

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." "As he hurried along, eagerly anticipating the moment when he would be at home again among the things he knew and liked, the Mole saw clearly that he must keep to the pleasant places in which his lines were laid and which held adventure enough, in their way, to last a lifetime.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

You Got To Be Kidding Me

I had to go to the emergency room on Monday. Chest and heart pain. Sat in the waiting room for two hours before they got me a bed. They took a chest x-ray and an EKG. I saw my doctor for only a couple of minutes only once. I was there for almost seven hours.

Am I still supposed to handle classes, work, and study while passing out and having freakish heart thingamajigs?

Blah.

Send me Love.

Hurry.

3 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger beatrice said...

ohhh....rebecca! poor girl.

sending you lots of lunch.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

loveable... love... love

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

...may God hold you in the palm of His hand...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home